Sanifect Cleaning Spray
• Alcohol and solvent free, ideal for fogging buildings.
• Non-toxic, safe to use even around patients.
• Kill List (at 1:10 dilution with water):
HIV, Caliciviruses (for Norovirus, Norwalk virus), Hepatitis B virus, Adenovirus, Herpes virus Type 1 & 2, Influenza virus Type A, Vaccinia virus, Feline Leukaemia viruses, Respiratory Syncytial virus, Rubella virus and coronaviruses such as Infectious Bronchitis virus
Bacteria (as tested under EN1276)
Staphylococcus Aureus, E. Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococcus, Enterobacter
Aerogenes & Cloacae, Salmonella Typhimurium, Proteus Mirabilis & Vulgaris, Chlamydia
Yeast and Fungi
Canadida Slbicans, Aspergillus Niger.
Directions of Use
Dilute 1:10 with water for proven disinfection results plus complete user safety.
For hard surface disinfecting, apply with sprayer, cloth, mop or by machine scrubbing.
Please observe the following steps and safety precautions for fogging:
1. Remove absorbent material such as fabric from room being fogged
2. Use power supply from a point outside the area
3. Enclose room as much as possible and stop all mechanical ventilation
4. Ensure room is completely vacated during fogging process
5. User should wear protective mask and clothing while fogging and until fog disperses
6. Fogging should continue until moisture starts to form on walls and other surfaces
7. After fog disperses, leave to dry or wipe off using cloth or disposable paper