Region Suppliers, technical service department (TSD) is experience and knowledgeable in mechanical, electronic and electrical engineering. We are strongly supported by our principal manufacturers
We detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests. Clean and lubricate instrument before and after servicing. Test malfunctioning instrument to determine whether replacement of defective parts are needed
We provide technical consultancy services to help customer make decisions based on informed, well-focused technical analysis. This value add services complement the products that we supplied
Region Suppliers (Pte) Ltd was started in 1958 as a privately owned company. In December 1993, it became a full subsidiary of a public listed company, GRP (listed in the Singapore Stock Exchange). Region’s core competence is in dimensional measuring instruments(metrology).
Great to meet up with President of Mitutoyo Corporation, Mr. Y. Numata, Mr Fujiwara and Mr Eric Ng from Mitutoyo Asia Pacific.Read More >
The MiSTAR 555 uses an open structure design with a cantilevered x-axis beam and is designed for usability, enabling users to easily install a workpiece from three directions for measurement: the front, rear and right. This product offers environmental duRead More >
Accompanied by our GM - Lim Siok Lin, AGM - Andrew Ong C H & CM - Alson Gan K L.Read More >
METALTECH EXHIBITION in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Hall 2 Booth No. 2000 - 15-18 May 2019Read More >
Technical & Service Department (TSD) beside taking care of products quality. They also assist in technical application skill and share their experience to our fellow sales team. We believe continue upgrading knowledge is an asset to our services.Read More >
Blk 16 Kallang Place #01-02
Kallang Basin Industrial Estate
Tel: 65-6295 2288
Fax: 65-6291 4764
13 Jalan SS26/8,
Taman Mayang Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 603-7803 3307
Fax: 603-7803 6333
24, Jalan CB1
Taman Cheng Bestari,
Tel: 606-337 3739
Fax: 606-337 3130
NO: 7362 - Ground Floor,
Lorong Ampang Jajar 2
Taman Ampang Jajar,
13400 Butterworth, Penang
Tel: 604-333 8518
Fax: 604-333 8418
42 (Ground Floor), Jalan Molek 2/2,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: 607-354 5261/62
Fax: 607-354 5260
Portable hand-held model
Wide range of parameter example Ra, Ry, Rz, Rmax.etc
Color Graphic display
Built-in memory for data storage
Skidded styles measurement
MH2-500N / MH2-2500N
- High repeatability with constant testing speed and direction
- The horizontal design for easy sample setting
- Simple digital setting of testing modes and speed
- Various functions with force gauge
- Inclined control panel for easy operation
- Easy dial operation for digital value
- Three testing modes to meet testing requirements
Superb performance and simple
operation for demanding laboratories
• Parts counting
• Percentage weighing
• Dynamic / animal weighing
• Density determination
• Display hold
• High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility
• Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing
Get consistent, accurate belt tension readings every time.
analyzing the harmonic characteristics of a vibrating belt.
Strum the belt like a guitar string and the meter takes care of the rest.
Belts, like strings, vibrate at a particular natural frequency based on mass and span length.
5 axis capability creates an amazing new standard for measurement excellence. 5-axis design offers a choice of highly productive measurement methods, including “head touch” for point measurement by moving the probe head only in two axes, and high speed 5-axis touch trigger scanning.
The CRYSTA-Apex EX 500T/700T/900T series are CNC CMMs equipped with the PH20, 5-axis control touch-trigger probe.
• 5-axis operation reduces the time required for probe orientation movements and allows more flexible positioning. This also ensures easy access to complex work pieces and saves time both during programming and measurement.
• In addition to 3-axis point measurement similar to conventional coordinate measuring machines, the PH20 probe head also supports 'head touch' operation for quick point measurement using the two rotational axes of the probe only, with no movement required along the CMM axes.
• PH20 incorporates a TP20 probe and allows use of modules designed for the TP20. Automatic probe changeover with a module changer is also supported.
• Even without the workpiece to be measured, a measurement program can be created on a PC using 3D CAD data. Compared to joystick operation, this makes for more efficient programming and also allows interference checking
- Ideal for hand-held use due to the hand fitting design & lightweight
- Easy data management and OK judgement
- Capacity up to 1000N
- Upgraded design to prevent load cell overloading
- DST series can switch real time to peak hold measurement. It equips OK judgement or reversible indication function.
- DSV series is an advanced model equipment with tilt-sensing function and internal memory (1000) function.
A BINDER FD series Avantgarde.Line heating oven is always used when fast drying and sterilization is required. Thanks to its fully homogeneoustemperature distribution, quick dynamics and powerful fan, this heating oven saves valuable time.
• Best energy efficiency on the market
• Excellent temporal and spatial temperature accuracy
• USB connection for recording data
• Temperature range up to 300 °C
0.1µm resolution measurement
Rigid frame and high performance constant force mechanism
Measuring force 7N to 9N
Real-Time Data Collection Module
data collection interface provides real-time graphics for run charts, control charts, histograms and statistics. Standard views include Datasheet (observations and charts), Classic View (chart windows), and 2D view (part images with callouts that include charts and statistical data)along with a customizable Info View and additional Manager views. Full reporting template functionality is also provided.
The STRATO-Apex series is high-accuracy CNC CMMs achieving 0.9μm for the first term. The series guarantees high accuracy and also high moving speed and acceleration achieved with improved rigid air bearings on all axial guideways. The scale systems on Mitutoyo high-precision models utilizes a high-performance linear encoder (manufactured by Mitutoyo), for detecting axis position. In addition, various technologies have been utilized in the structure, part processing, and assembly to provide high accuracy measurement .ENQUIRY
A wide range of contact and non-contact probes enables numerous kinds of measurement to be performed, all backed up by comprehensive analysis software for interpreting measurement results in the timely manner so essential for keeping up with today’s fast-paced production.ENQUIRY
U-Wave Fit wireless data transmitter fits to the back of any Mitutoyo hand-held measuring instrument. This new design allows for to fit behind the display resulting in a more ergonomic feel.
Easy data export to Microsoft® Excel® or SPC software applications
Commonly custom software for critical functions, including mass data management, quality Control Management, Statistical Process Control and many more. It is also used to fill the gap in your existing software program.ENQUIRY
Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other rigid substrates.
Available in Automatic or Manual models
Hydraulic pump apply smooth and continuous pull off pressure.
Measure and Evaluate strength of various materials
Strength testing of tensile, compression, bending and other test.
Capacity 2N -100KN depending on system configuration
Advance Processor Control Display
Selection of standard and special attachments jigs
Can customize to various testing application.
Optional data processing software ISP-V, Keep up load,
Load speed follow, switch feeling examination and etc.
Digital axis Counter and Projector readout counter
to facilitate dimensional and angular measurement
3 lens turret model with 10X standard magnification
Optional 5X, 20X, 50X & 100X lens
High accuracy stage
Gauge Inspection & Calibration Master
For periodic inpsection of gauges, reference gauge,
masters inclduing :
Plug Gauges , Ring Gauges
Thread Plug and Thread Ring Gauges
Gauge Block, Snap Gauges,
External / Internal Micrometers,
Bore Gauges, Indicators and Electronic Probes.
Range : 0-600mm
Resolution : 0.1µm (Standard) or 0.01 µm (Optional)
Accuracy (U95) : 0.26µm
Made in ITALY
Combined with a motorized test stand and a force gauge.
It is suitable for compression testing on such as retort pouch, heat seal, paper cardboard and so on.
IMADA can customize according to your test sample.
Able to draw force-displacement curve
Switchable N, Kgf, Lbf
Maximum Capacity 2500N / 250kgf
Stroke limit, Overload prevent & Force Control
PC is optional